See you in San Francisco for EI2024!
EI technical sessions and short courses will take place Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, where we also offer a special lodging rate for attendees. Located in Burlingame on the San Francisco Peninsula, the Hyatt is
conveniently situated between downtown San Francisco and Silicon
Valley businesses, providing easy access for both local attendees and
those traveling from across the globe. The hotel provides free shuttle
service between SFO and the Hyatt.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA 94010
+1-650 347 1234
Single/Double $229 —Triple $254 — Quadruple $279 plus 12% occupancy tax and $1.00 per night local tourism fee (tax/fees are subject to change). Rate includes wifi in guestroom and lobby and is available 3 days before/after the event based on availability. Lower rates may be available via aggregators. We encourage you to stay at the hotel no matter how you make your booking.
Deadline for conference rate is January 3, 2024.
Check in/Check out:
Early departure fee:
Charge of one night room and tax if guest departures earlier than confirmed departure. No charge if hotel contacted 72 hours in advance.
Cancel by 3:00 pm 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night room and tax penalty.
Discounted self-parking fee of $15/night during meeting program dates.
Reserve now online
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO): 2 miles, 10-minute drive
- Metropolitan Oakland International (OAK): 28 miles, 35-minute drive
- San Jose International Airport (SJC): 32 miles, 40-minute drive
Free Shuttle Service To/From SFO
A complimentary 24-hour San Francisco International Airport (SFO) shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 4:00 AM until 1:00 AM and every 30 minutes from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM. At SFO, go to the area marked "Hotel Shuttles" and look for the bus marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott.”
From San Francisco International Airport (2 miles) - Take 101 South toward San Jose. Exit Millbrae Ave. Turn left on Millbrae Ave. Turn right at the second stoplight onto Bayshore Hwy. Proceed through 4 stoplights. The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is on the right side.
From Oakland Airport (28 miles) and East - Take I-880 South toward San Jose. Merge onto CA-92 W toward San Mateo Br. Merge onto
US-101 N toward San Francisco to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, and then turn left onto Bayshore Hwy to the hotel.
From San Jose Airport (32 miles) and South - Take 101 North to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, and
turn left onto Bayshore Hwy. to the hotel.
- Self-parking: $15 for overnight; hourly rates based on length of stay
From Hotel to Downtown San Francisco
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $9.65 one-way.
- SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle
to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $19.00 one-way.
- Taxi: Service from the Hyatt SF Airport to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 + gratuity each way.
- Grand Limousine: The exclusive provider for the hotel; see Guest Service staff for details/arrangements.
- Public Bus: Bus #7B picks up guests in front of our hotel. The ride takes approximately one hour and costs $2.25. The bus will also
pick up at SFO, which will take 35 minutes and cost $2.50.
- SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $4.50 (adults) and $2.00 (youth and seniors).
- Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered
from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from the hotel.
From Hotel to Downtown Burlingame
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from the Hyatt SF Airport to downtown Burlingame.