Apply for a Student Registration Grant
Students studying in an electronic imaging related program are eligible to apply for a grant to cover EI 2021 registration fees. A maximum of 15 grants are awarded. Grants are financed by IS&T and companies sponsoring EI’s Student Support Activities. These companies are also looking to hire students for internships or jobs. A jury will award the grants accordingly.
Submit a PDF of the following (yes, you need to write a letter containing all the information—think of it as increasing your skill set!):
- A cover letter with your name, email, mobile #, university name and location (city/state and country), department, research program, if applicable, topic of study, and where you are in your studies, senior undergrad, first-year grad, etc.
- If you have submitted a paper to an EI conference, indicate the name of the conference and the paper. (Note: This grant is open to all students; you do not need to be giving a talk at EI to apply.)
- Include a brief summary of the work you are doing.
- Tell us why you want to come to EI.
- Provide a recommendation from your professor. It can be a brief statement; no need for a formal letter.
- A signed (yes, your handwritten signature) commitment that you will attend the conference if you receive this grant.
Deadline to Apply:
15 October 2020
Questions? Contact [email protected], subject line Student Reg Grant Question