Electronic Imaging 2018 will be held at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, located approximately 2 miles south of San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California, 94010
Free Shuttle Service To/From SFO
A complimentary hotel shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes from SFO. Take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle bus is marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between midnight and 4:46 am, free shuttles pick up hotel guests every 30 minutes.
From San Francisco International Airport (2 miles) - Take 101 South toward San Jose. Exit Millbrae Ave. Turn left on Millbrae Ave. Turn right at the second stoplight onto Bayshore Hwy. Proceed through 4 stoplights. The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is on the right side.
From Oakland Airport (30 miles) and East - Take I-880 South
toward San Jose. Merge onto CA-92 W toward San Mateo Br. Merge onto
US-101 N toward San Francisco to the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport
Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, and then turn left onto Bayshore Hwy to
From San Jose Airport (30 miles) and South - Take 101 North to
the Broadway Exit. Take the Airport Blvd ramp toward Bayshore Blvd, and
turn left onto Bayshore Hwy. to the hotel.
- Valet Parking: $30 for overnight
- Self-parking: $25 for overnight; hourly rates based on length of stay
- 25% discount on self-parking rate for attendees
From Hotel to Downtown San Francisco
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus
to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate
cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way.
- SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and
Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle
to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $17.00 one-way.
- Taxi: Service from the Hyatt SF Airport to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way.
- Town Car Service: Service from the Hyatt SF Airport to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity.
- Public Bus: Bus #7B picks up guests in front of our hotel.
The ride takes approximately one hour and costs $1.50. The bus will also
pick up at SFO, which will take 35 minutes and cost $2.50.
- SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors).
- Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San
Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered
from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from
From Hotel to Downtown Burlingame
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from the Hyatt SF Airport to downtown Burlingame.